Wind turbines efficiently harness wind energy 24/7. AC output at the wind turbine bodies ensure that you keep the most power possible over the distance from generator to grid. High-quality marine-grade coating and construction provide versatility on both land and marine environments.
Maintenance-free designs with an industrial strength die-cast aluminum body with carbon fiber composite blades that are engineered for low-noise operation.
Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Smart Controllers vary voltage to current ratio for the most efficient generation. Automatic regenerative electromagnetic braking systems can keep the units operating within the proper mechanical and electrical limits without manual intervention. Overspeed/Overcrank shutdown prevention systems from damage in high wind conditions.
- Output: 2,000 – 10,000 Watts
- Output Voltage: 24V, 36, 48, Grid Tie
- Blade Span: 5 feet to 20 feet in diameter
- Number of Blades: Three
- Blade Material: Carbon fiber
- Case Material: Die Cast Aluminum, Fiberglass
- Weight: 40 – 2000 lbs
- Minimum Wind Speed: 6.7 – 10 mph
- Overspeed Protection: Regenerative electromagnetic brake system
- Warranty: Two to Ten years